17595

Image may contain: train

Former Caledonian Railway 812 class 0-6-0 no. 17595 at Carlisle’s Kingmoor shed in 1939. Designed by McIntosh, 17595 was built by Sharp Stewart entering service in August 1900 as CR no. 857 and survived well into the BR era acquiring the number 57595 in January 1949 whilst allocated to Motherwell where withdrawal came in November 1959.